LAST UPDATED IN SEASON_03
/ RULE 01
Leaderboard is intended to be an educational platform and an accessible competition, so don't put too much pressure on yourself to perform.
Remember, at the end of the day that the high score isn’t the point - the point is to learn and improve.
/ RULE 02
We have a zero tolerance policy for cheating, harassment or discrimination of any kind. Leaderboard is intended to be a friendly competition, educational tool and platform for connection.
Any player not adhering to this policy will be banned from the Discord channel, restricted from social media and scores will not be counted.
/ RULE 03
In the case of a tiebreaker for the top 05 scores (prize scoring spots), we will do the following until the tie is broken:
1. The player with the most correctly identified ORIGINS gains a half point
2. The player with the most correctly identified PROCESSING METHODS gains a half point
3. The player with the most correctly identified COFFEE VARIETIES gains a half point
4. The player with the most correctly identified ALTITUDES gains a half point
5. The player with the most correctly identified ROASTERS gains a half point
6. The player with the most correctly identified REGIONS gains a half point
/ RULE 04
If we have provided a free box for promotional purposes, responses may be submitted but the score will not count towards prizing for the individual.
If the score ranks in the top 05, the prizes will be donated to the community, subject to our sponsors’ preferences.
/ RULE 05
The roaster with the most ‘favourite’ votes from answer submissions will remain on the roster for the following season.
Coaches for the current season who might have insider knowledge (ie: submitted a coffee) may submit their responses, but the score will not count towards the leaderboard and prizing.
If a coach does not have insider knowledge, they may submit their scores and be eligible for prizing like any other player.
Previous season coaches are exempt from this rule unless they fall under rule #07.
/ RULE 07